Saratoga Race Course Packages
Our culinary team can create a menu for any occasion and our outstanding guest service specialists will ensure an event to remember. Since 1863, Saratoga has been the destination of choice for discerning travelers. When seeking the ultimate in ambience and excitement for your group, Saratoga sets the standard.
- At the Rail Pavilion - Situated in the Clubhouse, the At the Rail Pavilion offers a trackside view of all the live racing action. Included in the price is clubhouse admission, an elaborate buffet, bar service and conveniently located betting facilities and restrooms. The menu typically includes an omelet station, a pasta station, a carving station, a variety of hot entrees, assorted salads, cakes and a sundae bar. Dress code is Business Casual, No jeans, shorts or other abbreviated wear. Gentlemen: Collared shirts required but, sports jackets are optional. Ladies: Dresses, skirts or pant suits. Discounted prices on Sundays. Please call for availability.
- Top of the Stretch - Introducing a brand new picnic area. Top of the Stretch is the perfect venue for a casual gathering. Now you can enjoy the excitement and spectacular views of the horse racing trackside.
Accommodations for groups of 50-150.
- The Carousel - The Carousel is located on the second floor of the Clubhouse and overlooks the picturesque picnic area of Saratoga Racecourse.
Hot and cold buffet changes daily and typically includes a carved meat selection, chicken, vegetables, pasta, cold meats, salads and a variety of desserts. The Carousel is equipped with televisions and betting windows. Clubhouse dress code: Business casual, no jeans, shorts or other abbreviated wear, collared shirts for gentlemen.
- Luxury Suites - Experience the ultimate level of comfort and privacy in Saratoga Racecourse’s Luxury Suites. These climate controlled units offer unparalleled views of the racing action and are ideal for corporate or social entertaining. Private betting windows, monitors, restrooms, dining/bar options and a rooftop observation deck add to the luxury of these facilities. Discounted prices on Sundays. Please call for availability.
- The Paddock Tent - The Paddock Tent is situated behind the Clubhouse, adjacent to Saratoga’s picturesque saddling area. The Paddock Tent features betting windows, access to restrooms and numerous television monitors. While relaxing in an air conditioned tent, the guests will enjoy an unobstructed view of the thoroughbreds and jockeys preparing to race. The Buffet will be available for 3 hours and will include a Tuscan Table, Gourmet wraps and Sandwiches and a Fresh Dessert Station. Dress code is Business Casual, No jeans, shorts or other abbreviated wear. Gentlemen: Collared Shirts required but, sports jackets are optional. Ladies: Dresses, Skirts or Pant Suits.
- Download the Luxury Suites Event Agreement Form